Cadance is one of the leading dance institutions in the Annapolis Valley. At our school, we aim to encourage a widespread love of dance, welcoming children and adults who can’t help but feel included! Established in 1979, we aim to create a positive, welcoming environment which is encouraging for all.
About Cadance Dance Academy
Located within Kings County, in New Minas and Greenwich, Cadance Academy is the most comprehensive dance facility within the Annapolis Valley region. We have 2 studios and 8 options on offer for students from ages 1.5 to 90+ years old.
To ensure classes are suitable for those who attend, we offer a range of options across styles, age groups and abilities. Whether you are aiming for a professional career, looking to stay fit or finally ready to give dance a try, we have a class for you.
The teachers at Cadance Academy have a vast range of experience across disciplines. Our collective approach is to share our love of dance while being supportive and encouraging.
Cadance is a performance school that encourages not only the creative development of all its students but also the discipline to build a strong technical foundation from which they are able to rise to new heights.
Live, Love, Cadance
At Cadance, we are dedicated to quality performing arts education and committed to the development of self-confidence in all our students.
Our vision is to create a world where everyone can access the magic of dance. We have witnessed first hand how dance can build character, confidence and friendships. This beautiful, and athletic artform is an incredible tool to teach body awareness, self-discipline and teamwork.
Our teachers strive to instill the importance of etiquette and manners, while also focusing on good self-esteem, positive body image and strong community.
At Cadance Academy, our mission is to foster a life-long love of dance. When teaching any style or age group, we strive to provide exceptional leadership to our students, building talent and developing life skills such as discipline and respect.
As we believe a person never stops learning, we work hard to ensure our approach extends to all our students, from children to adults. We’d love you to be a part of our studio and join our mission to positively impact our community through dance.
At Cadance our core values include . . .
- Passion: We share our passion for the arts, cultivating a love and appreciation for dance with our students and our community.
- Community: We embrace our role as pillars of our community fostering more connection and comradery.
- Leadership: We serve as leaders, mentors and positive role models to help our students reach their full potential.
- Teamwork: We collaborate and treat each other with respect with the understanding that we can achieve amazing things when we work together.
- Fun: We look for opportunities to add fun to create an amazing experience at Cadance Academy that will create memories that last a lifetime.
- Pride: We are proud to be part of our Cadance family and take pride in our work ethic, studio spirit, amazing dance performances as well as the incredible dancers that we have the opportunity to see blossom.
- Creativity: We are always looking for ways to cultivate creativity in our dancers because we believe it is so important to develop this skill not only in dance but in life.
- Innovative: We are always looking at new, unique and creative ways to continue to grow and inspire our students.
- Optimism: We are always promoting a positive outlook and experience in all that we do.
- Kindness: We are kind and mindful of others. Making sure to be inclusive so that everyone feels comfortable to express themselves.
We Are Always Looking For More Spectacular Teachers
If you are a qualified and dedicated dance instructor who is passionate about
sharing your love of performing arts, we would love to hear from you!